Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's all starting to become clearer now!

Week Three and Four of ED3441 have been really helpful in helping make sense of how to create Blogs and Wikis that we are to do for our assessment. Before this I had no idea how to create either of those. Now I have successfully created a blog and have discovered how to invite followers. I was very excited the first time I discovered I had followers. While this may seem like an easy task for some, it is my first experience with blogs so I am still yet to learn the finer details of them.

Discovering how to create a Wiki was the next major milestone I have achieved so far in the first four weeks of this subject. One Max first mentioned that we had to create our own Wiki for our Assessment 2, my first thought was there is no way I can create a Wiki! I don’t even know what a Wiki is! After this weeks tute I have now made the first step in creating my Wiki by signing up for a Wiki and inviting fellow ED3441 students to be my followers. I didn’t even know before the tute that you could have followers. Hopefully, in the weeks to come, I can further develop my knowledge about Wikis and learn how to add content to the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment